तुमचे आधार कार्ड इन्कम टॅक्स रिटर्न अकाउंट ला जोडा – How to Link Aadhaar Card to Income Tax Return – Step by Step Process
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Income Tax Return – Step by Step Process
Now, the Aadhaar Card holders need not to file Income Tax Return physically. The Central Board of Direct Tax (CBDT) has introduced the Electronic Verification of ITR-V through Aadhar Card. Previously, after efilling the ITR, the taxpayer had to post the signed copy of ITR-V to Centralised Processing Centre (CPC) in Bengaluru. Income Tax Department has started linking of PAN (Permanent Account Number) with Aadhaar Card. This will eliminate the procedure of sending ITR-V to Centralised Processing Centre (CPC) in Bangalore.
Aadhaar Card can be linked to PAN Card once the details like Name, Date of Birth, Gender matches with the Aadhaar Card details.
After Aadhaar – PAN Linking is completed, yo can E-Verify your Return if your mobile is Registered. Here is the process to Link Aadhaar Card to Income Tax Return.
See how to Link Aadhaar Card to Income Tax Return – Step by Step Process
- Login to Income Tax eFilling Portal
- Go to Profile Settings
- Click on Link Aadhaar
- Enter Aadhaar number and click on Link Now
- Verify your details like Name, Date of Birth, Gender as per the Aadhaar Card with PAN data
- If details not matched, the Aadhaar will not be linked to PAN Card
- On successful Validation, your Aadhaar Card will be linked to PAN Card
Another way to link Aadhaar Card to PAN Card
- Click on link https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/LinkAadhaarHome.html
- Fill the details PAN, Aadhaar No. , Name on Aadhaar No., Check box if you have only year of birth on Aadhaar Card & Captcha Code as shown in image.
- Click on “Link Aadhaar”
- Please ensure the Date of Birth, Gender & Aadhaar no. is as per Aadhaar Details.
- If Date of Birth & Gender is fully matched and Name is not exactly matched as per the Aadhaar, then the user has to additionally provide Aadhaar OTP to proceed with partial Name match.
How to e-verify ITR using Aadhaar Card
After uploading the Income Tax Return (ITR) online on Income Tax Portal, it will ask you to select option to e-Verify Return
Option 1 – I already have an EVC to e-Verify my return.
Option 2 – I do not have an EVC and I woul like to generate EVC to e-Verify my return.
Option 3 – I would like to generate Aadhaar OTP to e-Verify my return.
Option 4 – I would like to send ITR-V / I would like to e-verify Later
Select Option 3 – I would like to generate Aadhaar OTP to e-Verify my return to e-Verify return using Aadhaar Card.
If the Taxpayer’s PAN and Aadhaar are linked already, a OTP will be generated and will be sent to your registered mobile number with Aadhaar. Use this OTP to e-Verify the uploaded Return.
If this OTP matches, the portal will show you the message “Return successfully e-Verified. Download the Acknowledgement”. It will send the Acknowledgement to registered email address. Also you can download it by clicking on Download Acknowledgement
Now, there is no need to send a physical copy of ITR-V to CPC, Bangalore.
Let me know if I missed something in process. Share if you find it easy. Thanks, Will meet you again with something new.
Tags: Aadhaar link to PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Aadhar Card link with Income Tax Return, Add Aadhaar Card, Connect Aadhaar Card, Connect Aadhaar card to income tax, Connect Income tax Account with Aadhaar Card, efilling ITR-V, eVerify Aadhaar Card, How to Connect Aadhaar Card to Income Tax Return Account, Link Aadhaar Card to ITR, PAN Card, step by step process to link ITR-V