Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Our Prime Minister Shri. Narendraji Modi launched a new scheme on Independence Day on 2014. Under this scheme every family living in India must have a account. This Yojana/Scheme is known as “Pradhan Mantri – Jan Dhan Yojana”
1) Under “Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana” scheme every Indian Family will be enrolled in a bank for opening Zero Balance Account.
2) Earn interest on your deposits
3) The scheme holder will get the Accidental Insurance Cover of Rs. 1,00,000
4) Along with Accidental Insurance Cover, Scheme holder will also get a Life Insurance Cover of Rs. 30,000
5) Scheme holder can transfer money across India
6) With the opening of bank account, the scheme holder will get a RuPay Debit Card to withdraw money from bank account.
7) The scheme will give the access to pension & insurance Products
8) Benefits from other Government Schemes will be deposited directly in this account
9) The scheme holder will be eligible for overdraft facility, after satisfactory operation of the account for 6 months.
10) The scheme holder will get Overdraft facility of Rs. 5000.
Documents Required/Form Download:
For more information and what documents require: visit http://www.pmjdy.gov.in/scheme_detail.aspx
Forms are available in Hindi and English language.
Categorised in: Govt. Schemes
Prev Post: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana For Girl Child | Next Post: Mazi Kanya Bhagyashri Scheme by Maharashtra Government